Request Proposal

WE ARE YOUR LOCAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL

Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Harvest Apartment Management specializes in local, professional, property management services for apartment communities. We provide all aspects of multi-family management, including:
  • Online Resident Screening
  • Online / Mobile Leasing
  • Online / Mobile Resident Communication
  • Online Resident Work Requests
  • In-house Maintenance / Repair Services

HARVEST STRIVES TO MAXIMIZE OWNER ROI UTILIZING A 3 PART APPROACH

1
Evaluate / Measure
2
Plan / Prepare
3
Implementation / Transformation

We have been so pleased with Harvest’s hard work. Thank you for everything you are doing for us.

– Valued Owner

Case Study

Case Study Overview
3 Apartment Communities
Management Acquisition date: March 2019
Image
Prior to Harvest management:
  • Rental rates remained unchanged for nearly 6 years
  • 90% of Resident Leases defaulted to Month-to-Month
  • Repair and Maintenance was not tracked
  • No Capital Improvement Plans had been developed
DURING THE FIRST 9 MONTHS OF, HARVEST APARTMENT MANAGEMENT:
  • Average Unit Rental rates increased 3%
  • 92% of leases were renewed or leased with 12 month lease agreements (remaining 8% of MTM were temporarily allowed based on circumstances)
  • 99% average occupancy
  • Implemented Repair and Maintenance Tracking Program
  • Developed 5 year Capital improvement plan

We Transform Communities

Harvest utilizes an internal ranking system that allows us to rate the rising grade of each property over time.
Rising Star
Properties are currently undergoing improvements to help increase value and tenant approval
Premiere
Properties have seen improvements that have significantly increased the value and tenant approval
Harvest Elite
Properties have undergone significant improvements and are now Class A+ unparalleled listings in the market